RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

    Message 1 of 151 , Aug 2 2:17 PM
      look at the wind in mountain home right now and the forecast for tomorrow is more afternoon wind

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:26:56 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

      LP shaping up for wind on Saturday , worth getting up early and checking the Chris Lee meter

    • Will Hise
      Message 151 of 151 , Jun 1
        Nice! The blue north kite with the yellow bar is me.

        I'm in North Carolina and there is no wind where we are. I'm dreaming of lucky peak at this point.

        --Will

        On Monday, June 1, 2015, jeffnoble83@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I posted some pictures in the photo section of this site. Pictures are from this last Saturday May 30th, and a previous date of May 2nd. These are part of my homework to learn what I can, and to figure out who is who. Thought I would share so that if anyone else can make use of them then they are available. I don't have a lot of lens so  it mostly documents the shore.