Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday report

  • michael zolin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2012
      Hopefully, I brought my wind mojo home from the Gorge?  I was very fortunate on this trip, wind everyday and lots of it!!
      Mike Z

      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:01:45 +0000

      The wind gods are angry. Sacrifices and offerings must be made!
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:42:04 -0600
      To: Boise Sailors<BoiseSailors@...>; <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Monday report

      Early number doesn't look good but really want to sail.. waited till the numbers to turn around 7:00 a.m. before heading up.

      Three windsurfers sailed from about 7:30 till about 8:30... and the wind shut off abruptly.

      Rusty showed up when it was shutting off and couldn't make it work.

      Not much morning wind in sight until the weekend...  :-(

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee