Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed slow

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2012
      Forecast was switching to SE this morning... and as Bill said, tomorrow looks promising... weekends looks like too much flow from N/NW but you never know...

      On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      Could you tell by the forecast that it was going work this morning, or was it one of those days where the meter was the only indicator? I thought the forecast looked like a no-go...  Any bets for Saturday?

      Josh

      On Jul 25, 2012 2:07 PM, "William Binegar" <billyg2477@...> wrote:

      Thought I missed out today. Tony came in after having the early fun.
      Wind had died. I was pumped up when the wind came back on. Got on
      the water after untangling some lines. I believe 3 kiters and 3
      windsurfers after the initial session, we went till almost 9:15ish.
      Was able to jump some and out raced and out lasted Jim Tighe on that
      Go Board. Barely made it back in and Brain Kerr came in after me.
      Should be fun tomorrow, esp w/ Jim chasing me:)

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee