Re: Manzo

  • Jason Mac
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 24, 2012
      Yo JBrick,

      Simply surviving was the order of the day for us @ Rufus. I lost my board upwind at the Wall, couldn't recover it and porpoise chest-bumped all the way back to the launch at 30mph. Sore belly and beans the next day. Hood was the same with mid-30's on a 9m mostly depowered. Chrizzo & Ryo were on 8.5's so and were super-lit. Its amazing when locals are boosting 50+ in such conditions and us weekend warriors are hanging on for dear life!

      Helluva time out there, can't wait for labor day to do it again!