Re: [BSA] Great morning at LP today...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2012
      It was still kite able at 11 when I left. 2 more new kiters enter the scene.  Roger & Evan had their big click this AM.

      Eddy

      On Jul 19, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      It was pretty good this morning!

      BTW, looks like LP is turning back on for the afternoon... for those that missed this morning, you may want to consider it.

      Also, looks like strong SE flow for Friday.  Hopefully, it will be good again tomorrow!

      On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
      ... the clouds didn't mess it up at all. Something like six windsurfers and four kiters were out enjoying the heck out of it. And it was really warm. Fun, fun!
        Betsy

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee