Camas is melting fast

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hey guys looks like Camas is almost over. Darrel and I got 2.5 hrs yesterday in ~20mph SE winds. The snow is getting thin and the water Hazards are becoming a true Hazard. I did a frozen pond crossing yesterday and almost ended up swimming when the ice cracked, fortunately I had enough speed to complete the crossing. Maybe time to get the kitesurf boards out.

      Today's forecast is same maybe stronger. Winds will shift on Friday and Saturday looks really good.

      I say we go on Saturday/Sunday weather permitting and have a year end party/BBQ with Video Review on Sunday at my pad. Darrel got a little wacky again and mounted a camera to his forehead. I think he got some good footage of some horrific wipeouts and the camera survived.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
        Heading out early tomorrow see you in the morning, I need to be back by 5pm.  Leaving Albertson's 10-10:30am.

        Call me by 9 if you want a ride.

        Last Day,
        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2005