Re: [snowkiteidaho] ...big gray kite pump left @ LP?

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012

      I saw it Saturday morning on the beach. You hadn't put your kite away yet, so I didn't think anything of it...Josh

      On Jul 16, 2012 12:31 PM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      I remember seeing it up on the side walk after I launched you. Was that on sat morn? I also remember seeing the park rangers pick up next to the outhouse while I was out.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
      Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:04:37 -0600
      To: Boise Sailors Association<BoiseSailors@...>; <idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>; Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ...big gray kite pump left @ LP?

      Anyone pickup a stray kitepump a couple days ago?...a mondo pump...big gray beast taller, bigger diameter than anyone else's kite pumps????  Can't seem to find mine.

      Thanks.