Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2012

      On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      Does it look good for tomorrow morning?  I still can't read the morning wind.

      On Jul 9, 2012, at 1:40 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Rusty & I finally came in around 10:30am only because tired out.  When I drove over dam @ 11am, no sign up the channel of turning off and woulda still had a sweet boosty time on 14m.  Started off 7:20am on 11.5m partially depowered.  Rusty OP'ed on 13m.  Eventually it eased to "just right".  Probably still blowin' up there...

      On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Fabulous morning at LP. 6 sailors, 4 kiters .  5.6 to 7.0 sails. I was on 6.2 wishing for a 5.2 not sure hoow the 7.0 guys hung on.  2 liters still out n it just picked up a notch after a half hour lull.  Rusty n jon still out.   Great ramps for lip jmps

      Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      I have a rubber deck on my board would that ground me despite.  the lighting rod mast???   And I always wear rubber booties.  Safety first.

      chris133@... wrote:

      Briefly thought about it but don't want to mess around with the thunderstorms.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 8, 2012 5:57 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Anybody notice the LP readings after four? 16-39 MPH big blow. What to do?

      =