Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2012
      I have a rubber deck on my board would that ground me despite.  the lighting rod mast???   And I always wear rubber booties.  Safety first.

      chris133@... wrote:

      Briefly thought about it but don't want to mess around with the thunderstorms.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 8, 2012 5:57 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Anybody notice the LP readings after four? 16-39 MPH big blow. What to do?

    • Tom von Alten
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2012
        A rubber ducky? You have a rubber DUCKY on your board and you think it'll prot...

        Oh. Never mind.

        --
        Tom von Alten tva@...
      • Jim Tighe