Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: July 4th Plus

  • chris133@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
      Sounds like I should check out RCR one of theses days... Glad that you guys got some!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 3, 2012 7:02 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      After the session on the river, I got to RCR and JMac, Ryan, and somebody taking lessons named Eric were there. I put up the 12 and was lit. After a while put up the 9.5 and wind came on so I was really lit. Need a 7m for the kite pile. Wind was crankin and punchy. Windsurfers probably would have been flyin.