RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: July 4th Plus

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012

      Thanks for keeping the info updated!

      I think I’ll wait for morning wind instead of driving out.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
        After the session on the river, I got to RCR and JMac, Ryan, and somebody taking lessons named Eric were there. I put up the 12 and was lit. After a while put up the 9.5 and wind came on so I was really lit. Need a 7m for the kite pile. Wind was crankin and punchy. Windsurfers probably would have been flyin.

      • chris133@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
          Sounds like I should check out RCR one of theses days... Glad that you guys got some!

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee