RE: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      CJ or the RIVER tomorrow

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus

      Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!

      Eddy

    • Rusty Hill
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
        I get home tuesday night and am already looking forward to getting some up at LP 4th of July Morning!!

        Rusty

        On 7/2/2012 3:58 PM, geardaddyllc wrote:

        Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!

        Eddy

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
          forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

          > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: geardaddyllc@...
          > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
          >

          > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
          >
          > Eddy

        • Jason Watt
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
            Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
            Jason
            412-1893

            On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

            > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: geardaddyllc@...
            > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
            >

            > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
            >
            > Eddy

            =
          • Chris Lee
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
              I may drive out that way since my Gorge trip is cancelled. :-(

              Roosevelt is 26g38 now. Wish I am there or heading that way

              Best regards,
              Chris Lee

              On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

              Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
              Jason
              412-1893

              On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

              forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

              > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: geardaddyllc@...
              > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
              >

              > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
              >
              > Eddy

              =

            • David Jakious
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
                Jason
                412-1893

                On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                >

                > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                >
                > Eddy

                =

                =
              • Jason Watt
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                  Same on the river.  12m big board.  On and off.     Heading to rcr.

                  On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:38 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

                  Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                  On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
                  Jason
                  412-1893

                  On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                  > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                  >

                  > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: geardaddyllc@...
                  > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                  > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                  >

                  > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                  >
                  > Eddy

                  =

                  =

                  =
                • Chris Lee
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012

                    Thanks for keeping the info updated!

                    I think I’ll wait for morning wind instead of driving out.

                    Best regards,

                    Chris Lee.

                    Same on the river.  12m big board.  On and off.     Heading to rcr.

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:38 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

                    Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.

                    Jason

                    412-1893

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                    > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                    >

                    > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: geardaddyllc@...
                    > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                    > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                    >

                    > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                    >
                    > Eddy

                    =

                    =

                    =

                  • jwattboi
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                      After the session on the river, I got to RCR and JMac, Ryan, and somebody taking lessons named Eric were there. I put up the 12 and was lit. After a while put up the 9.5 and wind came on so I was really lit. Need a 7m for the kite pile. Wind was crankin and punchy. Windsurfers probably would have been flyin.

                    • chris133@cableone.net
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                        Sounds like I should check out RCR one of theses days... Glad that you guys got some!

                        Best regards,
                        Chris Lee