July 4th Plus

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
        CJ or the RIVER tomorrow

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus

        Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!

        Eddy

      • Rusty Hill
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
          I get home tuesday night and am already looking forward to getting some up at LP 4th of July Morning!!

          Rusty

          On 7/2/2012 3:58 PM, geardaddyllc wrote:

          Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!

          Eddy

        • jwattboi
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
            forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

            > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: geardaddyllc@...
            > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
            >

            > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
            >
            > Eddy

          • Jason Watt
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
              Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
              Jason
              412-1893

              On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

              forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

              > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: geardaddyllc@...
              > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
              >

              > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
              >
              > Eddy

              =
            • Chris Lee
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                I may drive out that way since my Gorge trip is cancelled. :-(

                Roosevelt is 26g38 now. Wish I am there or heading that way

                Best regards,
                Chris Lee

                On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
                Jason
                412-1893

                On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                >

                > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                >
                > Eddy

                =

              • David Jakious
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                  Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                  On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
                  Jason
                  412-1893

                  On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                  > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                  >

                  > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: geardaddyllc@...
                  > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                  > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                  >

                  > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                  >
                  > Eddy

                  =

                  =
                • Jason Watt
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                    Same on the river.  12m big board.  On and off.     Heading to rcr.

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:38 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

                    Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.
                    Jason
                    412-1893

                    On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                    > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                    >

                    > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: geardaddyllc@...
                    > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                    > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                    >

                    > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                    >
                    > Eddy

                    =

                    =

                    =
                  • Chris Lee
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012

                      Thanks for keeping the info updated!

                      I think I’ll wait for morning wind instead of driving out.

                      Best regards,

                      Chris Lee.

                      Same on the river.  12m big board.  On and off.     Heading to rcr.

                      On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:38 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

                      Got a short session at CJ.  Jason was right ... big kite/board with a lot of lulls and gusts.  Went from struggling to keep the kite up one moment to getting pulled off my edge the next.  Fun nonetheless.  River seemed pretty calm on the drive out.

                      On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                      Just got to cj.  Mild whitecaps.  Looks like big board / big kite.   Camper said couple kiters were here shortly a while ago.  May head to river to check it out.

                      Jason

                      412-1893

                      On Jul 3, 2012, at 7:29 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                      forecasted wind looks promising until 1-ish or so before it trails off. Head to CJ or the river this morning, Alby's meetup about 9:30-10:00?

                      > CJ or the RIVER tomorrow
                      >

                      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: geardaddyllc@...
                      > Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:58:09 +0000
                      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] July 4th Plus
                      >

                      > Looks like we should get morning wind starting on Wednesday and we might get quite a few in a row. Hope to see many get some!!!
                      >
                      > Eddy

                      =

                      =

                      =

                    • jwattboi
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                        After the session on the river, I got to RCR and JMac, Ryan, and somebody taking lessons named Eric were there. I put up the 12 and was lit. After a while put up the 9.5 and wind came on so I was really lit. Need a 7m for the kite pile. Wind was crankin and punchy. Windsurfers probably would have been flyin.

                      • chris133@cableone.net
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 3, 2012
                          Sounds like I should check out RCR one of theses days... Glad that you guys got some!

                          Best regards,
                          Chris Lee