sunday wind report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      first stop ICR 11m the wind was from the lightest the kite could handle to the most the kite could handle . up and down the whole time I was out , packed up headed to the river , same thing 11m up and down , but shorty weather , very nice day got some sun .
      ICR toolies report , they cover about haft to two thirds of the reservoir ,but you dont even feel them when your riding over them,  but, if you were to drop your kite and drift in to them it most certainly would be a mess . and as the lines get caught it can drag you under for a while . the west side is still free of them . Windsurfing a weed fin is a must . water quality is still tolerable . there's still life in that old girl !

      the" river "water quality not to bad yet,  some broken glass and dead fish line the banks
      Jason W, and Jim , Jon B. and myself