RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nice to be on the water again

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2012
      Saturday looks like your best bet  , tomorrow not so good . Today was a little better then average , you know its a good one when you don't see any slogging from the windsurfs , 11m was dialed . some good swells plenty of big air . and warm

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: Gavilan22@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:25:49 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Nice to be on the water again

      See you there tomorrow.....

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:18:45 -0600

      Love the details

      Eddy

      On Jun 28, 2012, at 12:59 PM, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Yes – it was great to be back on the water at LP.

      The wind, better than average, began early and lasted well past 9! Of course with the LPMeter ticking along, we can all see how it went! (Thanks)

      But to feel how it was… think cool, clear and refreshing water; air temp not too bad; sun feeling warm on the back as you are lifted up off the water…and everything is quite as you drift down wind…. Over and over again…

      Thanks, Jack