Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge in July

  • Robert Shultz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2012
      I'll be there early in the month, 1st through 10th

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 20, 2012, at 18:43, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      The girls and I are gonna go to 3mile for the weekend.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
      Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:54:45 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge in July

      Wow, yeah I'd like to swing over sometime in that window.  Hope I can.  My son completes his college coursework at CSI July 20 and have to go get him & move him back & clean apartment right after 20th.  Maybe week July 16 best for me.  Will you be there through 31st? or just until 29th?

      On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM, michael <zolie22@...> wrote:

      I am heading To the Gorge for the last 2 weeks in July. I was wondering if anyone else will be there or would like to go? I plan on camping.
      Mike Z.