Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] FW: Hood 7

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Looks like more wind tomorrow, lighter and probably better out east and thursda morning looks like Lucky Peak is going to be a classic session! Welcome back.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:36:59 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <boisesailors@...>; <idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] FW: Hood 7

      Oh ya I got wind but it looks like there was absolute on reason to drive 750 miles and spent $500.00 when there was plenty of wind right here . Sunday worked my way up to Wells island , where the swell is better . rigged the 11m should of been the 9m . windsurfers using 5.0 more or less . To day when I passed Roosevelt looked like small sail and small kite maybe 20 to 30 people on the water . Pulled in to Rufus and  it was nuken ,  probably 40 + and not a sole there , water high and currant strong . So on to Three mile . about 6 windsurfers the biggest sail was a 4.2 but more 3.5s and one kiter on a 6m . I rigged my 7m and depower it , and stall was a hand full . I went out and everyone came in , I was out there solo , not what I was hoping for . But got in some swell rides and big air .  Glad you guys had a happy fathers day
      Steve-O

      Subject: Re: [BSA] FW: Hood 7
      To: itile@...
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:21:05 +0000

      Wind speed.com says you will get your fathers day present tomorrow. Wing through all of the gorge, 15+ out east picks up in the midday and stays 20-30. Monday afternoon same. Have a great time! Happy papa's day!
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: boisesailors@...
      Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:14:09 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <boisesailors@...>; <idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BSA] FW: Hood 7

      very little wind at 3 mile but great for a short SUP session then keep driving 3 or 4 kites out at Roosevelt  but I'm on the worng side of the river . so on to Rufus two guys out and struggling , pulled in to the event sit and about 50 kites on the water . short session on the 11m

      Subject: Hood 7
      From: cmheg@...
      Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 20:52:38 -0700
      To: itile@...