Fwd: Fw: Scheduling a presentation about the Deer Flat NWR draft CCP

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Awhile back we were planning on having FWS present the draft plan to us, and gather our feedback, in mid-July.  Looks like that'll be delayed.   Thanks, Jim, for volunteering your gym bleachers for the event.  We'll reschedule later.  Even though the plan is labeled "Draft", this is a big deal to FWS because its their first official proposal/position on the solution they want(i.e., what will be allowed and where/when).

      Jon