Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: LL

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
      Daddy duties

      Eddy

      On Jun 10, 2012, at 8:48 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Eddy
      Jon went over to LL  yesterday , they were having the annual fishing derby at Got point , so even if you drift launched from the first parking lot , my guess is the rangers wouldn't of let you Kite anyway . being the banks were lined with youngsters , So don't feel bad . But you mite want to feel bad about missing ICR last evening we were powered up 9m .
      Steve-O
      Oh ya I got the new super bravo , now I'm going to be the most popular guy on the beach . Fills my 9m in about a minute and a haft

      From: itile@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: LL
      Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:10:16 -0600

      Eddy
      you should be getting in a morning session at LL west is best and it don't get any smoother the 21 G 25 but only 46  , it will warm up quick
      Steve-O