Lake Lowell

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 7, 2012
      Anyone have the afternoon free ... hit Lake Lowell at the Western shore line and have a ball. ESE 22-28 and beautiful.

      Great beginner spot

      I left my gear at home otherwise I'd be there

      Eddy
    • RUSTY HILL
      Message 78 of 78 , Oct 1, 2014
        You indeed can say you started the last day, Eddy 😉

        Rusty Hill
        208.891.7744

        On Oct 1, 2014, at 5:28 AM, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Technicality ... Can I say I started the last day!!!

        Eddy

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 8:52 PM, Rusty Hill rustyshill@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        well... technically, I got to close down LL.
        It all started as I arrived just as Greg was launching at Gott Point. Unfortunately he had terrible timing and got stuck in a lull. I optimistically pumped and launched into said lull. It proceeded to blow a extremely steady 13-30mph. Which made me switch back and forth from surfboard to twintip several times. I went back to shore to entice Greg back out just in time for another super sized lull. I was barely able to stay upwind but Greg on a similar sized kite wasn't able to keep upwind and headed back to shore. The next 25 min was really smooth (for real this time) and had a blast on my twin tip jumping and showing off for the ducks. They loved it.

        The End

        Rusty

        On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I was trying to be optimistic.  Hey ... at least I got to close down LL. 😛😝😜

        Eddy

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 2:15 PM, Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Why do you travel with only 1 kite? Last time you only had the 17, this time, only the 10. you should fill your car to the limit with gear, always!

        Chicks think you're cooler that way.

        On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I had fun on the 10 m but severely underpowered Got a couple of kite loops but  I wish I would've brought the 17 that was a nice day. Wind was 13-22

        Eddy

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 1:18 PM, Gregory Danley daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Just arrived at gotts. I can see eddy across the lake. Looks light but he is making the 10 work. 14 for me.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 12:50 PM, "RUSTY HILL rustyshill@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I wanna play! Save some wind for me!

        Rusty Hill

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Gregory Danley daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Never been to ss. Is it on w side?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 12:36 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        South shoreline looks great. I only brought 10 m so I might be a little underpowered

        Eddy

        On Sep 30, 2014, at 12:26 PM, Gregory Danley daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm heading to gotts

        Sent from my iPhone