meeting social

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012

      Hey I just wanted to remind all u wind junkies that tonight’s the night!  6-7 BBQ and 7 short meeting discussion on all things pertinent to our cadre of sailors/kiters.  (topics to include Lake Lowell, Lucky peak Army corp, Wind meter, email methods, Whether I should kite or sail, selling online locally, what type of beer is preferred, etc….) spouses are welcome, kids too.  The tramp, ladder ball, BB gun are all out.

      My address is 4908 W Navaho Ct. Boise, 83714

      Near Glenwood and State

      Riverside Dr off Glenwood at the river go west, 3rd street is Rivervista (Northshore Subdivision) go right – North, one block to Navaho Ct go right – east to end of culdesac two story house,

      Hope all can attend.  Bring your BBQ choice(meat) n/or desert plus drinks, we are providing a side dish.

      Jim and Nancy

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        See you tonight...

        I like the WTF beer from Lagunitas... and that's Wilco Tango Foxtrot in case any of you wondering what that stands for :-)

        On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

[...]

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee