Re: [BSA] Monday

    Message 1 of 72 , Jun 3, 2012
      A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

      Eddy

      On Jun 3, 2012, at 6:06 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      > Looks promising if there's not much thunderstorm activities...
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Chris Lee
      >
      > --
    • Chris Lee
      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 26, 2016
        It was a typical Lucky Peak morning wind day.  It wasn't as strong (nor as cold) as Saturday Sept 17.
        There was some occasional lulls rolling through.
        Just three windsurfers: Betsy on 5.5, Tom C on 5.6, & Chris L on 5.6.

        On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 'Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)' sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Telling from the wind I've seen riding my bike to work this morning, it must have been a pretty good morning. Anyone has anything to report out?

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.