HEADING TO ICR /well worth the trip

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
      Chris sailing his 5.6 Jason 12m Boss I flew my 13m but needed to depower , big air fest . It wasn't the gorge but it was a small consolation
      Steve'O

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:04:07 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

      Looks fairly steady at the moment and sailable. I will rig my typical LP sail and give it a try.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I was thinking the same thing.  Can't leave for a while, maybe see you out there.

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 15:16, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Hopefully there's wind...

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      =

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
        Good day here, sailed about 5 hrs. 3 on 12m and 2 on 9m. Nice day, warm winds, warm water. Hope it blows again tomorrow. Glad you guys got some too!
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:39:24 -0600
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

        Glad you are getting some!  I love the rollers there!

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:26 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

        Just put in 3hr of solid 12m. Forecast to build. Time for the 9m. 1 other kiter and 3 windsurfers. I love this place!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
        Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:16:14 -0600
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

        Hopefully there's wind...

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
          Good time with a rainbow at the end. Looks like it picked back up there and all over the valley. Hope somebody is getting in a sundowner.