RE: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
      see you there Chris

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:39:24 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

      Glad you are getting some!  I love the rollers there!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:26 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Just put in 3hr of solid 12m. Forecast to build. Time for the 9m. 1 other kiter and 3 windsurfers. I love this place!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:16:14 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

      Hopefully there's wind...

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
        Looks fairly steady at the moment and sailable. I will rig my typical LP sail and give it a try.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        I was thinking the same thing.  Can't leave for a while, maybe see you out there.

        On Jun 2, 2012, at 15:16, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

        Hopefully there's wind...

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        =

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
          Chris sailing his 5.6 Jason 12m Boss I flew my 13m but needed to depower , big air fest . It wasn't the gorge but it was a small consolation
          Steve'O

          CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: chris133@...
          Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:04:07 -0600

        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
            Good day here, sailed about 5 hrs. 3 on 12m and 2 on 9m. Nice day, warm winds, warm water. Hope it blows again tomorrow. Glad you guys got some too!
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:39:24 -0600
            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
            Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:16:14 -0600

            Hopefully there's wind...

            Best regards,
            Chris Lee

          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
              Good time with a rainbow at the end. Looks like it picked back up there and all over the valley. Hope somebody is getting in a sundowner.