RE: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      i hope no one asked Chris for the $10 WS fee , we should give him  $10 for every time he makes a tripe up there just to fix it
      Steve'O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 10:18:29 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

      Sorry about that!

      Didn't it' going to blow but want to see why the station is not up... Turns out there must have been a power outage that long enough that both the date/time on the weather station and the PC are reset to an invalid settings which took me a bit to figure that's the cause.  After I reset them, things seem to be working better.

      Incidentally, I may have figured out how to get the VWS to dial up, send the data, and disconnect. We'll see if it works.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 2, 2012 8:56 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Didn't fix it in time for me. Oh well it was a nice drive and let me have breakfast at Rosevelt market

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 7:58 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10

      =

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18 7:38 AM
        that power outage might of kick our weather station off line last night .