Barclay/Tuner closure coming up for Boise Ironman

  • chris133@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      I saw a sign saying Barclay will be closed June 7-9 for the Boise Ironman coming up. Turner will be closed June 8-9. I couldn't find any more details on the web. However, there are a few swimmers up there practicing this morning.

      I think the only promising day is Friday morning. Hopefully, they don't close the road across the dam until  Friday afternoon.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee