Re: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      Didn't fix it in time for me. Oh well it was a nice drive and let me have breakfast at Rosevelt market

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 7:58 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10

      =
    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
        Starting to crank here @ 3mile.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: steve linane <itile@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 07:58:20 -0600
        To: snow<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <boisesailors@...>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

        thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10
      • chris133@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
          Sorry about that!

          Didn't it' going to blow but want to see why the station is not up... Turns out there must have been a power outage that long enough that both the date/time on the weather station and the PC are reset to an invalid settings which took me a bit to figure that's the cause.  After I reset them, things seem to be working better.

          Incidentally, I may have figured out how to get the VWS to dial up, send the data, and disconnect. We'll see if it works.

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
            i hope no one asked Chris for the $10 WS fee , we should give him  $10 for every time he makes a tripe up there just to fix it
            Steve'O

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 18, 2014
              that power outage might of kick our weather station off line last night .