Re: [BSA] weather station

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      The rain and thunderstorm last night and clouds this am was not a significant enough indicator?

      Supposedly the station is set up only to come on  in morning however it was not on at 5am this morning still needs some tinkering.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 7:58 AM, steve linane wrote:

      thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
        Didn't fix it in time for me. Oh well it was a nice drive and let me have breakfast at Rosevelt market

        Sent from my iPhone

        =
      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
          Starting to crank here @ 3mile.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: steve linane <itile@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 07:58:20 -0600
          To: snow<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <boisesailors@...>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

          thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10
        • chris133@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
            Sorry about that!

            Didn't it' going to blow but want to see why the station is not up... Turns out there must have been a power outage that long enough that both the date/time on the weather station and the PC are reset to an invalid settings which took me a bit to figure that's the cause.  After I reset them, things seem to be working better.

            Incidentally, I may have figured out how to get the VWS to dial up, send the data, and disconnect. We'll see if it works.

            Best regards,
            Chris Lee

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
              i hope no one asked Chris for the $10 WS fee , we should give him  $10 for every time he makes a tripe up there just to fix it
              Steve'O

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 18, 2014
                that power outage might of kick our weather station off line last night .