Pea Gravel vs. Sand

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 1:25 PM
      So, with Eddy's new posterity being welcomed into the world, he's delegated his ACE liaison duties to me. As I won't be able to attend the meeting next Wednesday I wanted to put this topic out for discussion so that I can report back to ACE. When we were cleaning up at the beach a couple weeks ago I heard several requests for more pea gravel. ACE typically orders sand for the beach each year around Sept. when their fiscal year ends and small expenditures can be made out of the budget surplus. They are happy to allocate a portion of the sand money to some pea gravel if that is what we want. What we need to do is decide how much we want and where. I don't remember who was asking for pea gravel or the reasons why they preferred it. So, if you who want the gravel could speak up and express your views so we can get a better understanding of what's wanted, we can hopefully make your hopes and dreams come true.
      Thanks,
      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

    • R. Stone Lee