ICR today

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2012
      So I was all alone at ICR today from 4:45 till 6:00 and I am glad I went. IDARNG2_RG14 showed around 17 to 26 for most of that time and I would estimate that ICR was 3 or 4 less on average.
      Weeds still not an issue and water not that gross.  Was able to easily stay up wind on the 13m and some times threw some good sized air.  A few lulls passed through but by the time I was getting close to shore, the wind would come back.
      Not sure where the rest of you were, but I hope you were having fun as well.
      Cheers
      TW