Icr

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27 5:07 PM
    Having a beer instead of sailing. Sunday at 5:30p
  • chris133@cableone.net
    Message 2 of 8 , May 27 6:32 PM
      Boy, no one told me there's beer!  I should have stayed. ;-)

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2012
        Second day at ICR. I plowed the fields of weeds for everyone on my 5.2 sail. Gotta get a weed fin or a kite. Steve, josh ., Stephano, n tony all had fun. They were on 9.0 kites. Wind was squirlie but when it was on it had to be 25-28 mph. Jim
        Sent from my iPad