One more chance for wind?

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      Well, it was a bust heading to ICR today... evidently we missed it for those arriving in the afternoon. :-(

      Looks like tomorrow morning may go off at LP... clouds still worry me but the meter should be up so you may want to check in the morning.  Air temp may be a little on the cold side... if it's blowing, you gotta be going, right? :-)

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee