Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 86 , May 27, 2012
      Just pulled up at ICR. The rain clouds seem to shut the wind down.
      Greg barely made it back on his 14 m.
      Will hang around to see of wind will pick up after the clouds "clear".

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 27, 2012, at 12:09 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      ICR is on

      Eddy

      On May 27, 2012, at 11:34 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      American Falls high near 57. Windy, with a west southwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph . already 25G35
      Im thinking ICR but going to give it another hour . If anyone out there give us a report please

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 11:15:58 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

      your right now 13 G 22 LL and 18 G 26 Mt H
      But boise only 12 , but it looks like it will build

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:06:44 +0000

      Is that at LL. Seems like its blowing out east a bit harder?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 10:59:13 -0600

      is 17 G 23 enough to convince you ?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 09:30:12 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

      Watching Lake Lowell. If it is on by 11 heading over for nooner!

      Don't think I can get late afternoon pass but if LL doesn't work not sure afternoon at ICR will either at least for me.

      Eddy

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 86 of 86 , May 29, 2016
        It was a great morning, I've assisted for one and a half hour and I've seen plenty of fun.

        My inconvinience was just safety concern on self launch, I'm also an old guy and I don't like hazardous stuff.

        I normally plan to be first on the beach to alway have assisted launch, and I did so this morning too. Unfortunaly I've discovered I took my old windsurf harnes instead of the kitesurfing one.

        I leave pretty close by, however the drive back home pushed my from firts on the beach to last.

        I can tell, it was a great morning!