Re: [BSA] Kickoff Meeting

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2012
      The date for the meeting/season kickoff get together is Wednesday June 6, hope all can make it.
      Nancy has suggested that anyone who would like to come at 6-6:30 to grill dinner before the "meeting" is welcome.  Just let us know n we will provide salad n sides.  Just bring drinks n meats.  Spouses, Significant others n kids are welcome as we have plenty of room.  The trampoline is open as is the ladder ball game n of course the BB gun is loaded to shoot the bears n duck.  We have a bunch of new faces, babies n adults, it will be nice to put names n faces together instead of names n kites/sails.  Pass the word to all our wind junkies, c u June 6 at our house, if not before on the water/beach.

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 26, 2012, at 9:14 AM, "chris133@..." <chris133@...> wrote:

      It should be Wednesday June 6.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 26, 2012 8:20 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      Tom, June 4 is a Monday, not Wednesday.  So is it June 4 or 6 ?

      On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Thomas Cavaiani <tcavaiani@...> wrote:
      I have agreed to be President of the Boise Sailors Association (BSA) for this season.  I would like to invite all of you to a "Season Kickoff" meeting on Wednesday June 4th at 7pm.  Jim Tighe has graciously volunteered to host the meeting at his home at 4908 W. Navaho Court and provide o'deourves.  BYOB or preferred beverages.

      The agenda for this meeting is to review current assignments and projects for the season and in general to get to know everyone.  The meeting will be a casual event.  Please try to attend if possible.

      Tom