Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell at lunch

    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2012
      I'm going to have to pass. Still working feverishly getting ready for the big one tonight.  :-(

      Eddy

      On May 23, 2012, at 12:10 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      What time are you headed out to LL?

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

      On May 23, 2012, at 7:51 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      Another lunch break at LL

      No baby yet!!!

      Eddy

    • Jim shultz
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2012
        Heading to ICR as well leaving 2-2:30.

        Jim

        On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

        He's probably already there. Eddy's theory is ll only works until about 2pm. Then gets those mega lulls.

        I'm hitting icr again later this afternoon.

        Camera will be in tow if anyone wants to show off.

        On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, RUSTY HILL wrote:

        What time are you headed out to LL?

        RUSTY HILL
        rustyshill@...

        On May 23, 2012, at 7:51 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

        Another lunch break at LL

        No baby yet!!!

        Eddy

      • Jim Tighe