Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell at lunch

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2012
      He's probably already there. Eddy's theory is ll only works until about 2pm. Then gets those mega lulls.

      I'm hitting icr again later this afternoon.

      Camera will be in tow if anyone wants to show off.

      On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, RUSTY HILL wrote:

      What time are you headed out to LL?

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

      On May 23, 2012, at 7:51 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      Another lunch break at LL

      No baby yet!!!