Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: [BSA] Clarifying: Rusty for Prez, Tom C. for VP

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2012

      On May 20, 2012, at 4:57 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      does this call for a second? 2nd
      Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...>
      Date: May 20, 2012 10:04:14 AM MDT
      To: Boise Sailors Association <BoiseSailors@...>
      Subject: [BSA] Clarifying: Rusty for Prez, Tom C. for VP

      Apparently I need to clarify my motion. I move that Rusty be our BSA president, and Tom C. be our vice president for a second year, allowing him time to recover and ascend to the presidency the following year when he's back on the water. Is that OK with everyone? That keeps us on our rotation, just with an adjustment, so we have both a prez and a VP.
      P.S. Can someone forward this to the snowkite list? I'm not on it.