Re: [BSA] Is the forecast correct?

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2012
      I launched at Barclay boat ramp.  I was on a windsurfer though and launch kite there is still not recommended yet.  Given how quickly the water level is coming up, I believe the Barclay Bay should work for launching kites when the next morning wind comes up which sadly not anytime soon...

      On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Bartosz Kajak <bartosz.kajak@...> wrote:
      Did you launch from Turner's, Chris?

      2012/5/21 Chris Lee <chris133@...>
      It was blowing good this morning until the clouds rolled in a little after 8:00 a.m.  It's the best morning wind this year for me so far... even made a few footstrap to footstrap planing jibes with my 5.6 Hucker.

      Just me and Larry on SUP to start with.  Then one kiter did the hike & launched when I was heading back in.

      On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
      I think your right Chris and add Wednesday afternoon to that list . I think I will sit out tomorrow morning ( LP ) and plan on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon at Indian Creek

      > From: c.lee@...
      > To: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [BSA] Is the forecast correct?
      > Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 02:47:04 +0000

      > Looks like it should be a better morning wind on Monday morning. And then it's going to crank NW on Tuesday!
      >

      > Best regards,
      > Chris Lee
      >
      > --

      Best regards,