Re: [BSA] Is the forecast correct?
- I launched at Barclay boat ramp. I was on a windsurfer though and launch kite there is still not recommended yet. Given how quickly the water level is coming up, I believe the Barclay Bay should work for launching kites when the next morning wind comes up which sadly not anytime soon...
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Bartosz Kajak <bartosz.kajak@...> wrote:
Did you launch from Turner's, Chris?Bartosz Kajak2012/5/21 Chris Lee <chris133@...>It was blowing good this morning until the clouds rolled in a little after 8:00 a.m. It's the best morning wind this year for me so far... even made a few footstrap to footstrap planing jibes with my 5.6 Hucker.Just me and Larry on SUP to start with. Then one kiter did the hike & launched when I was heading back in.--On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:I think your right Chris and add Wednesday afternoon to that list . I think I will sit out tomorrow morning ( LP ) and plan on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon at Indian Creek
> From: c.lee@...
> To: boisesailors@...; email@example.com
> Subject: [BSA] Is the forecast correct?
> Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 02:47:04 +0000
> Looks like it should be a better morning wind on Monday morning. And then it's going to crank NW on Tuesday!
> Best regards,
> Chris Lee
> This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
> "Boise Sailors Association" group.
> To post: BoiseSailors@...
> To unsubscribe: BoiseSailors-unsubscribe@...
> Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors
> Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/--