RE: [snowkiteidaho] sunday/monday video shoot

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Darrel posted this to the wrong site...I think he is losing it. [IdahoHG]

      I am planning to bring up the camera Sun/Mon to shoot as much video as I can for Jay's Music video.  So COME GIVE ME SOMETHIN' TO SHOOT!

      Darrel

      I don't think the wind is going to make it today. but if it starts to blow NW in afternoon I'm still up for the trip.

      Eddy