Zephyr

    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2012
      Eddy did you and Rusty get the Zephyr yet ? Looks like it would of been a good morning for it . I would like to fly it  when it arrives
      Steve'O

      Anyone check the water temp ??
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2012
        I was nicely powered on my 12.  And my Zephyr is a couple weeks out.  U can try it when it gets here.  Although Rusty is renting it for his DR trip.

        Eddy

        On May 13, 2012, at 12:06 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

        Eddy did you and Rusty get the Zephyr yet ? Looks like it would of been a good morning for it . I would like to fly it  when it arrives
        Steve'O

        Anyone check the water temp ??

      • Rusty Hill
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2012
          I guess the zephers are two weeks out right now, Steve.  Chris Lee was kind enough to take time out of his sailing to help get the weather station up and running as well as show me how all the settings work. As of right now it looks to be working great. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I talked to ACE this morning and asked about the sand at the beach. They mentioned that it was all for us. I asked if they wanted us to move it or they would take care of it. They said it doesn't matter to them either way. Considering I was talking to the man driving a backhoe I told him he could have his way with the mound. Having said that, if any of you are dying to shovel sand and wheelbarrow it around or if you have an intense desire for some nice blisters no one will stop you. So it looks like pulling weeds will be all that needs to be done next saturday at the cleanup.

          About the officer nomination, I would be honored to represent such a great group of individuals. I don't really care if I'm president, VP, secretary or janitor. Just tell me what the responsibilities are and I'll do my best to fulfill the role.

          One last thing, I had forgotten that we even had a governing body for our group. When I suggested a cleanup I was in no way trying to step on anyone's toes. I don't think anyone was offended as Jon Bolt and Chris Lee haven't threatened to beat me up yet.

          Rusty Hill
          Photography Elevate
          (208) 891-7744

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2012
            Forgot to mention.... Chris and I tried having the wind meter only send data in the morning when we use it in an effort to avoid the ISP kicking us off for overuse. Still experimenting and we'll check on it again in the morning

            Rusty Hill
            Photography Elevated
            (208) 891-7744

            On May 13, 2012, at 1:40 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

[...]

          • Bill Binegar
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2014
            • 1 Attachment
            • 219 KB
            Now I know my Ozone 17 m kite is appropriately named