Re: Sailing association officers and contributors

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012
      ...and don't forget Tom C.  our current President.  Thanks Tom!

      Jack, the FWS folks will be coming to do another presentation on the CCP around mid-late July.  At that event we can ask them about useful public service actions we might undertake.

      On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Jack Harrison <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Thanks for a great summary Jon….we continue to be well served by our  “Lord of Lake Lowell ” (persistence paid off).  Any public service (aka., community relations) activities planned out there this year??

      And, to Betsy (Happy Mother Day) …who is the keeper of our “List” from the early formative days. And, for those not on it, get signed up ASAP to receive all BS Association benefits and free membership gifts (e.g., blisters on cleanup days)!!

      And, to Eddy. Not only does the COE tolerate kiters and poleboarders, at times they even seem to likes us at times…

      And, to Chris, who has lead us through some rough waters over the last year (not many can keep up with him). But, everyone seems happy to me!!!!

      And to Rusty (in advance), our newest go to guy. Keep in mind, communication can be the key to success, while delegation is key to survival!!

      And finally, thanks to all the volunteers and contributors through the years!!

                Keep ripping… and don’t forget, access (even to public lands and facilities) requires some effort!!   Jack