Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday morning

    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2012
      Fun times. Air is fine water still chilly

      Eddy

      On May 13, 2012, at 7:08 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Looks almost sailable for windsurfer and probably ok for kiter. Debating if I should give it a try or not...

      Air temp is not bad but water is still way down. Can only launch from boat ramp or take the hike.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2016
        Hmm… don’t know why it’s blowing this morning…but WX seems to indicate it’s windy.
        Heading up to check it out… worry it will shut off early but numbers look pretty good.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.
      • Mike Cottingham
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2016
          Big highs, really big lows. Reminds me of the women I've dated.

          Mike Cottingham

          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

          On Sunday, August 7, 2016, 6:00 AM, Chris Lee leelinfat@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hmm… don’t know why it’s blowing this morning…but WX seems to indicate it’s windy.
          Heading up to check it out… worry it will shut off early but numbers look pretty good.

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee.

        • Jim Tighe

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 7, 2016
                Greg did you guys go out to CJ. Was there wind did you get on the water

                Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
              • Will Hise
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 7, 2016
                  Watt and I went to the river. It was 9m when Jason got there but it dropped very fast. We went out on 12s and big boards for 30 min or so. Then it died completely.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 7, 2016
                    Steve, had I gone out asap, I prolly could have gotten some. J Watts and Will made it out early and got some at the river. It was light when I heard from Will so I decided to stay home.