Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday not but LP weekend????

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 51 , May 11, 2012
      Fun first time kiting at LL and first time Nampa bar was also fun with the boys.  Sounds like ICR lasted longer.

      On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      No allergies for me either, had fun at lake lowell, like the little rollers, plenty of fish jumping (must have thought my 14m was a big bird of prey) wind was nice when on. 0ver all good day. Great post session gathering at the Getaway thanks Bill.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:38:11 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday not but LP weekend????

      I thought Lake Lowell was remarkable clean??? No allergies for me, & that would be a first.  Unless I'm becoming immune to everything with all that Calvin brings home.  Last week it was the Hand foot n mouth deal.

      Had a fun time at LAke Lull but it was typical and good stuff gone by 2.

      Eddy

      On May 11, 2012, at 8:12 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Sunday should work well for me.  I will be taking the Mom to brunch on Sat so Sunday is free and clear.

      PS  hope people had fun yesterday.  ICR was ripping and I was last to leave at 5:30 and it was still solid 9m wind.  Paid for it though, my allergies kicked in late last night and sleep was rough.
      From: "eisele.katie" <eisele.katie@...>
      Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 02:49:33 -0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday

      Anyone going out anywhere on Friday? I've got the day off and would love to get out.

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 9, 2014
        Made the mistake of partying like a 20 something.  Hangovers last twice as long at 40 something.

        Was ready this morning.  Will be ready tomorrow.

        Eddy

        On Aug 9, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "RUSTY HILL rustyshill@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yesterday I forgot to give an account of the morning's happenings. I arrived fashionably late around 8 just in time to see Will on the beach packing up and Bill heading in. The windsurfers were all nearly packed up  and heading home. Not sure if I was confident in the wind holding, or just determined to get wet but I pumped up my 17 and headed out. I went out on my twin tip for about 25 min and then swapped for the surfboard but not because the wind was light. After about an hour on the surfboard I swapped it back out for the twin tip just in time to show off for a group of bikini girls. Once they got bored of watching me demonstrate my bag of tricks and left I decided I should head home and attempt to be productive. I didn't get off the water till just after 10. I spent the whole morning on the water all alone... Where was everyone?!

        Rusty Hill
        208.891.7744

        On Aug 9, 2014, at 2:48 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Is sunday promising too?