Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 210 , May 9, 2012
      Count me in tomorrow afternoon for ICR.

      On May 9, 2012, at 11:51, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Indain Creek tomorrow afternoon

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: eisele.katie@...
      Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:49:20 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      When's the next time anyones going out? LP or LL????

      From: itile@...
      Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:30:32 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      looks like morning wind returns this week , I will probably wait till Wednesday because it looks the warmest , but Tuesday looks promising but colder

      =
    • Gregory Danley
      Message 210 of 210 , Jun 20
        Way to go hefe!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Monday, June 19, 2017, 11:10 AM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from steve linane included below]

        Went to Lucky Peak this morning got there about a quarter to nine. I'm guessing everybody already left. But the wind was up and I jumped on it rigged the 14. Went out and got almost a solid hour of some of the most smooth wind I think I've ever kited in. Plenty of jumps and back rolls .Got lucky and timed it just right got off the water right at at 9:59 when it drop from 15 to 18 -to 11.The water felt really warm I don't know if that was because it was 70 degrees when I got in and 80 degrees when I got out but I could have been in my three two. Without booties. And the water level is just perfect you can get in and out no problem even Surfers will have no problem it's up to that first little shelf so you got a nice spot to stand while you're in the water and out.

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid