Re: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay weather station

  • zolie22@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , May 9 8:18 AM
    Steve and Rusty made it out.

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

    -----Original message-----
    From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
    To:
    "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent:
    Wed, May 9, 2012 13:25:15 GMT+00:00
    Re: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay weather station

    It's looking good up here. Blowing 20 at the meter!

    Rusty Hill
    Photography Elevated
    (208) 891-7744

    On May 9, 2012, at 7:10 AM, michael zolin <zolie22@...> wrote:

    I can't make the cleanup day, but I am in for the money.
    Mike Z

    Message 2 of 23 , Mar 25, 2014
      We mite start planning the return of the Barclay weather station , let me know if I can help
      Steve
    • Chris Lee
      Message 3 of 23 , May 22 8:54 AM
        Hi all,

        Jim & I went up to LP this morning and installed the new SIM card for the hotspot.

        The weather station is reporting data and hopefully the connection will be reliable.

        I've turned on the scripts to post data to Tom's site: http://www.fortboise.org/windsurfing/uppertv.html

        Just in time for the kick-off of Memorial Day weekend.  Looks like the only possible day is tomorrow Friday for morning wind.  Hopefully I'm wrong and there will be wind over the weekend.  At least now we can check the data before driving up.

        Looking forward to another sailing season and see you all on the water!

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.
        Message 4 of 23 , May 22 9:47 AM
          Forgot to mention water level should be ok to launch windsurfer and kite now.  There's still about 20-30 yards of rock field from the edge of the beach to the water.
          The slope is more gentle toward the right side when you head into the water.

          Of course more water is better but I think it's acceptable at the moment. :-)

          Message 5 of 23 , May 22 10:16 AM

            Nice work guys!!!!

            See you up there soon.  I’ll get a $20.00 check in the mail today and send it to Jim’s address.

            THANKS!!!!

            -JBrick