Cleanup/internet

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      U da man Rusty! Nice job in hooking up the gear. count on my donation for the fees n if there is a need for more i will help. Can't do the 19th as will be in Ohio. Lv tomorrow for sons graduation in lynchburg va. The kids almost off the payroll. Hope it blows for all here. Good luck with the new offspring Eddy! Chris thanks for the computer upgrade.
      Jim T