Re: Saturday session.

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2012
        Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

        Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        > ICR.
        >
        > On May 5, 2012, at 13:29, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Where is here?
        > >
        > > On Saturday, May 5, 2012, Jason Watt wrote:
        > >

        > > Just got here. Steady but light. No whitecaps. Big kite, surfboard may be okay.
        > >
        > > On May 5, 2012, at 13:01, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> Anyone headed out?
        > >>
        > >> On Saturday, May 5, 2012, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
        > >>

        > >> Mud hole good point
        > >>
        > >> Dang
        > >>
        > >> Eddy

        > >> Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional

      • Robert Shultz

          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

          When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

          > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
          > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: geardaddyllc@...
          > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
          >

          > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
          >
          > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
          >
          > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
          > > >
          > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
          > > >
          > > > Eddy

        • Jason Mac
          Message 4 of 21 , May 8, 2012
            Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!