Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday session.

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      Just got here.  Steady but light.  No whitecaps.  Big kite, surfboard may be okay.

      On May 5, 2012, at 13:01, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Anyone headed out?

      On Saturday, May 5, 2012, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      Mud hole good point

      Dang

      Eddy

      On May 5, 2012, at 9:48 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: geardaddyllc@...
      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
      >

      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
      >
      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
      >
      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
      > > >
      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
      > > >
      > > > Eddy

    • Will Hise

        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

          When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

          > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
          > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: geardaddyllc@...
          > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
          >

          > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
          >
          > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
          >
          > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
          > > >
          > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
          > > >
          > > > Eddy

        • Robert Shultz

            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

            When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

            > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
            > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: geardaddyllc@...
            > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
            >

            > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
            >
            > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
            >
            > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPhone
            > >
            > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
            > > >
            > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
            > > >
            > > > Eddy

          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 21 , May 5, 2012
              Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                  When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                  > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                  > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                  >

                  > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: geardaddyllc@...
                  > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                  > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                  >

                  > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                  >
                  > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                  >
                  > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                  > >
                  > > Sent from my iPhone
                  > >
                  > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                  > > >
                  > > > Eddy

                • Jason Mac
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 8, 2012
                    Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!