Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5 8:57 AM
      Mud hole good point

      Dang

      Eddy

      On May 5, 2012, at 9:48 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: geardaddyllc@...
      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
      >

      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
      >
      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
      >
      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
      > > >
      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
      > > >
      > > > Eddy

      > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > > > Man lives completely without money
      > > > Privacy Policy

    • Will Hise

        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

        When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

        > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
        > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
        >

        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > From: geardaddyllc@...
        > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
        >

        > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
        >
        > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
        >
        > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
        >
        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
        > > >
        > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
        > > >
        > > > Eddy

      • Jason Watt

          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

              When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

              > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
              > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: geardaddyllc@...
              > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
              >

              > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
              >
              > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
              >
              > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
              > > >
              > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
              > > >
              > > > Eddy

            • Robert Shultz

                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                >

                > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                >
                > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                >
                > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                > >
                > > Sent from my iPhone
                > >
                > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                > > >
                > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                > > >
                > > > Eddy

              • jwattboi
                Message 7 of 21 , May 5 7:54 PM
                  Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

                • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 5 7:56 PM
                    Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                    To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                      >

                      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: geardaddyllc@...
                      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                      >

                      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                      >
                      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                      >
                      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                      >
                      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                      > > >
                      > > > Eddy

                    • Jason Mac
                      Message 10 of 21 , May 8 10:09 AM
                        Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!