RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
      http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

      Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

      If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

      Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
      > >
      > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
      > >
      > > Eddy
      > >

      > > On May 4, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> I am thinking of lake Lowell if there's enough wind I'll kite. If its too light I'll go sailing. The water is nice and warm already up there :)
      > >>
      > >> Rusty Hill
      > >> Photography Elevated
      > >> www.SkyBluePhotos.com
      > >> (208) 891-7744

      > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > > Man lives completely without money
      > > Privacy Policy

    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2012
        When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

        Message 3 of 21 , May 5, 2012
          I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

          Message 4 of 21 , May 5, 2012
            Mud hole good point

            Dang

            Eddy

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

            When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

            > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
            > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: geardaddyllc@...
            > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
            >

            > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
            >
            > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
            >
            > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPhone
            > >
            > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
            > > >
            > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
            > > >
            > > > Eddy

            > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
            > > > Man lives completely without money
            > > > Privacy Policy

          • Will Hise

              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

              When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

              > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
              > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: geardaddyllc@...
              > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
              >

              > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
              >
              > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
              >
              > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
              > > >
              > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
              > > >
              > > > Eddy

            • Jason Watt

                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                    When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                    > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                    > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                    >

                    > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: geardaddyllc@...
                    > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                    > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                    >

                    > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                    >
                    > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                    >
                    > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                    >
                    > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                    > >
                    > > Sent from my iPhone
                    > >
                    > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                    > > >
                    > > > Eddy

                  • Robert Shultz

                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      Message 10 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                        Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

                      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                          Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                            From: jwattboi@...
                            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                            When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                            > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                            > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                            >

                            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            > From: geardaddyllc@...
                            > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                            >

                            > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                            >
                            > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                            >
                            > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                            >
                            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                            > >
                            > > Sent from my iPhone
                            > >
                            > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                            > > >
                            > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                            > > >
                            > > > Eddy

                          • Jason Mac
                            Message 13 of 21 , May 8, 2012
                              Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!